India's Great Divide is the Vindhya Mountains. They run from east to west, separating the fertile river valley of the Ganges called the Ganga, from the Deccan Plateau which occupies much of the peninsula of India. It also separates the north, where the predominant languages are Sanskrit - based (brought in by the Indo Iranian herds people about 3,500 years ago), from the Dravidian tongues brought in by a long headed race from the Mediterranean about a thousand years earlier. The South India's coastal plains are backed by the mountains rimming the wedge of the Deccan plateau. On these plains lie the best beaches in South India.
On the rimming mountains, the western and eastern ghats are the tea, coffee and spice lands. Beyond these mountains, in the wedge shaped plateau, are great old cities supported by rich farm lands and a culture that has its roots in the almost historical Kumari Continent from where, they claim, civilization spread across the world. The south is gracious, graceful, Old India.
1. Karnatka Highlights visiting Bangalore/ Mysore/ Hassan/ Bangalore/ Mumbai for 4 Nights for the whole year.
2. A Karnataka Heritage visiting Bangalore/ Mysore/ Hassan/ Hospet/ Badami/ Dandeli/ Goa/Mumbai (RR 08.A Karnatka Heritage) for 13 Nights for the whole year.
3. B Best Of Karnatka & Kerala visiting Bangalore/ Nagerhole/ Mysore/ Ooty/ Cochin/ Periyar/ Kumarakom/ Alleppey/ Kovalam/ Trivandrum (RR 08.B Karnatka & Kerala) for 14 Nights for the whole year.
4. Chola Empire visiting Madras/ Kanchipuram/ Mahabalipuram/ Tanjore/ Trichy/ Madurai/ Madras for 6 Nights for the whole year.
5. Back Waters visiting Madurai/ Periyar/ Kumarakom/ Alleppey/ Cochin (Extension to RR 9) for 4 Nights for the whole year.
6. Kettuvalom Boat/ House Boat visiting Cochin-Quilon/ Alleppey-stay at Rice Boat of Kerala - Trivandrum (Extension to RR 9) for 2 Nights from September to April.
7. Nizams & Hoysala Architecture visiting Bombay/ Hyderabad/ Bijapur/ Badmi/ Hampi/ Hospet/ Mysore/ Bangalore/ Bombay for 10 Nights for the whole year.